Download resources for this course:
Given the importance of IPv6 deployment, it is essential that IPv6 addresses be effectively distributed in the networks. This course offers IPv6 addressing, autoconfiguration and subnetting examples.
All eLearning courses are free of charge for participants, with priority given to APNIC Members.
Anyone interested IPv6 addressing, subnetting and/or involved in IPv6 address planning and delegation.
- IPv6 Addressing Structure
- IPv6 Address Management Hierarchy
- IPv6 Address Types and Ranges
- Interface ID
- IPv6 Autoconfiguration
- IPv6 Subnetting
- Updated web browser with Adobe Flash Player 11 or above
- Broadband connection running at a minimum of 256kbps or better
- Headset (to reduce noise)